Tall Fish Bowl.
Ingredients & Measurements:
- Fish Bowl (or improvise)
- 1/2 cup Nerds Candy
- 5 oz Vodka
- 5 oz Malibu Rum
- 3 oz Blue Curacao
- 6 oz Sweet & Sour Mix
- 16 oz Pineapple juice
- 16 oz Sprite
- 3 slices each Lime, Lemon, Orange
- 4 Swedish fish
Pour nerds candy in bowl and fill with Ice. Add the mix and your Swedish Fish!
Soft Serve Birthday Cake10 - 12 servingsCake layers:
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 ounces (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 6 ice cream conesLemon frosting:
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 12 ounces (3 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractChocolate frosting:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) butter, at room temperatureAssembling:
- Favorite jamBake cake layers:
- Butter two 6” cake pans, line bottoms with parchment rounds, butter parchment. Place cake pans onto a baking sheet.
- Place ice cream cones into a muffin/cupcake pan.
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium size bowl mix together egg whites and milk until well blended.
It’s GORGEOUS! :)
I made the Salted Caramel Vanilla Cheesecake found on here (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧ after hesitating for a long time. The cake looks hard to make but actually all it needed was patience (＾▽＾)
I didn’t have proper equipments so I used a fruit blender to blend the cookies and that really made the cake-making process a lot longer than it should have been (╥_╥)
The cake doesn’t look as pretty as it should be, but hey, this is quite good for a 14-year-old (◡‿◡✿)